Friday, September 3, 2010

Greatest Love and Drama Libre!

A few months ago I was asked to come to a club where our own Lavim Feld was DJing. I had left my clubbing behind me a long, long time. But Pini and Ash said I had to come to this fantastic place. This club was not like any other club in SL. Yeah they have themed events like almost all clubs but their building is what makes this club like no other in SL. So I headed over to this club. I landed at a small beach with nothing but a few signs and a door. Didn't see a club but I recognized those "doors to anywhere" door. So I opened the door and climbed through to find myself standing on top of the check out lane of a supermarket. My jaw dropped I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then all of a sudden I get a picture from someone named Peachy. It's me dancing away. Pretty soon I see Pini, Lavim and Ashleyy and find out that Peachy Sassoon is the one of the owners of Drama Libre and that each week the DL builders make a new set for the club. I was hooked. Started chatting about DL in the Greatest Love hunter group with Lavim, Ashleyy and Pini. Then I had the brilliant idea GL meets DL. Now Drama Libre is the official hang out for Greatest Love hunters and vendors.
Please join us this Saturday as we celebrate the start of the Greatest Love What's Your Sign? Hunt. You can even search the build for Peachy Sassoon's hunt gift. Happy Hunting!!
AnneAlyce

No comments:

Post a Comment